Thursday, June 17, 2010

Knitting: WWKIP (World Wide Knit in Public Day)

I'm sure that if you read this and you're in Melbourne that you already know that it's World Wide Knit in Public Day tomorrow, Saturday 19th June for us in Melbourne (there is another event being held on Sunday 20th as well) but I'll be at the Saturday event.

It starts at 1100am and is in Tjanabi Restaurant in Fed Square overlooking Flinders St! There are awesome prizes up for grabs with prizes from Sunspun, Morris and Sons and others. As the Ravelry Rocketeers scooped the pool at the last WWKIP I'm donating a voucher for $50 to be used at Yay! for Yarn as a doorprize. Yay! for Yarn have lots of great yarns that are a bit harder to get here in Oz like Cascade, Mountain Colours and Dream in Color.

Yay! for knitting solidarity!

1 comment:

Goes by the name of Anna said...

Hope you guys have an awesome time with WWKIP Day! Sorry I can't be there - I'll KIP here in NY if I can!