Sunday, October 3, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

I have the fondest memories of wearing significantly tie dyed clothes as a kid/teenager and doing quite a lot of tie dyeing myself (with mixed results, there was that one shirt that ended up with circles over both boobs that made them look like targets - how embarressment). So at the markets today I found a man who tie dyed anything that didn't move and I brought Lucy a summer suit to wear. I hope that those of you reading this who would expect a gift from me this Christmas like tie dye because you or your children are probably going to be recipients :)

Here's a little video of my cherub.



We also got her a hobby horse (named Charlotte (we didn't choose that name it was already named when we brought her, like a cabbage patch)).


No comments: