Thursday, August 27, 2009

Embroidery: Loving the Swirly Birds

My most recent finished object of craftiness please find for your visual pleasure the Swirly Birds embroidered bag. I thought that this would be a great project bag someone who knits :) and has many many WIPs (wip it good, wip it real good - sorry 90's flashback). For those of you uninitiated WIP is work in progress.



Got this fantastic Swirly Bird pattern from www.lazymay.com which I fell in love with, delivery was super fast, check it out if you're the stitcher kind. This is really my first serious go at embroidery being from the school of cross stitch and let me tell you it's very liberating :)

3 comments:

Goes by the name of Anna said...

Awwww - that looks awesome and adorable!

Kelli said...

that bag is absolutely gorgeous!! I am jealous of your embroidery skills :)

KatinSpace said...

awww shucks! thanks guys!